2010年8月23日星期一

BROKEN HEART!


It just happened yesterday afternoon without any special signal.

My part time lover came to look for fun when I knew that my boy friend (bf) will not come to my place till night time after his dinner.

As usual, me and my part time lover inside my air-conded bedroom. We were hugging each other, gentlely, softly, whispering to each other and kissing every part of the body. We was enjoy every moment having sex and excitement together.  

Suddenly, my handphone rang and it was my bf calling. At first he was asking whether i'm at home and what i'm doing. Without thinking much, I told him that I'm home alone watching TV. The worst thing happended the next moment he asked me he saw another pair of shoes outside my house and who was inside the house.

Oh gosh, I was totally panic at that moment till I can't say anything and he sense what was happening. Then he told me since I got visitor he will come back after dinner. Without much explanation, I said ok and cut off the line. Quickly asked my part time lover to clean up himself and wait for a moment to make sure my bf leaving for his dinner.

I do not expected that my bf hiding somewhere outside my unit and try to find out who was hiding inside my house. After my part time lover left, the next moment i got a sms from my bf said that he saw the guy.

It was like a bolt from the blue and did not expect it to be happened. I called him and try my best to ask forgiveness. But he was so mad and can't tolerate with my act of action at all. I felt bad and do not know what can I do next.

I looked down from my unit and he was down there hover around with smoke in his hand. He looking at me and I looking at him but he need not any explaination from me anymore. The moment I walked down, he was disappeared nowhere.

For the whole night he was outside my building and kept smoking. I heart was pain and my head was aching when I looked at him. I kept sms him to express my mistake to him. I was sad when he replied he was hurt and asking me why I treat him that way.

For the whole night I can't sleep at all but just lying in my bed with aching head. The next morning I saw him still downstair by looking at my unit. I sms to ask him for a talk but he refused. My heart was so pain when I saw him torture himself for my stupiness.

Due to some work I need to follow up in my office, I had to go back early in the morning. He kept sms me telling me the way to my office quite bad traffic, etc. Obviously he was following me to my office. Nothing I can do but my tear was rolling around my eyes and then I was crying hard in my car.

I totally can't understand his action by ignoring me but following me all the way to my office. He sms me that he took emergency leave by absence to work.

I tried to distract my focus to him in my work.

At the end of my work and walking to my car, I found a note. A frog (me) carrying a knife with the blood on the floor, beside the frog standing a pig (him) with broken heart and the smoke in the mouth. My heart felt pain again, crying in my car on my way back.

Dear, I know I hurt you so badly. I did not meant to let you suffer like that. Please forgive my stupidness and I promise it wouldn't happen again. I do really love you!





2 条评论:

  1. Sorry to hear this...and u need to seek for his forgiveness at all cost! I wish u good luck and hope to see a cheerful blog next...all the best

    回复删除